Criminal Defense

Craig is a seasoned criminal defense trial attorney. As Craig represented the State he realized how quickly a person’s constitutional rights can be taken away and the importance of the accused gaining legal counsel to protect those rights.Read More

Personal Injury

While defending big companies Craig saw firsthand the effect corporate power and greed had on the common man and woman. Working for big business fueled Craig’s desire to represent the people harmed by their reckless actions.Read More

Civil Defense

Craig has effectively represented individuals and corporations defending insurance subrogation, products liability, breach of warranty, premises liability, medical malpractice, toxic tort litigations, and contract disputes.Read More
Requesting An Order Of Non-Disclosure

Do I qualify?

If you were convicted then completed a deferred adjudication, you can request to have an order of non-disclosure filed on your behalf.

How long will it take?

Certain offenses may require that you wait 2, 5, or 10 years after completion of deferred adjudication before you can petition of non-disclosure. Once filed, the process normally depends on the caseload of the judge or courts before being heard.

Will it come off completely?

In the case of non-disclosure, the offense can still appear on the record, but it will be blocked from public view.

What is difference between expunction and nondisclosure?

An Expunction is the erasing of all record of the offense.

For Non-disclosure, the record is still intact, but information about the offense cannot be released to the public. This generally happens in the case of deferred adjudication.


Welcome To Our Website. We Are Here To Help You.


Craig Bass prides himself on providing personal attention to every client.  He is never too busy to make your legal concerns his top priority.  Craig and his staff will be with you each step of the way through the judicial process.  Whether you or a loved one has been injured by another’s negligence, or your liberty is at stake due to a criminal matter, Craig can help. Call now for a free initial consultation.  If you are unable to come to the office, then Craig will travel to you.

Read More

Contact Us Today