Requesting An Order Of Non-Disclosure PDF Print E-mail

Do I qualify?

If you were convicted then completed a deferred adjudication, you can request to have an order of non-disclosure filed on your behalf.

How long will it take?

Certain offenses may require that you wait 2, 5, or 10 years after completion of deferred adjudication before you can petition of non-disclosure. Once filed, the process normally depends on the caseload of the judge or courts before being heard.

Will it come off completely?

In the case of non-disclosure, the offense can still appear on the record, but it will be blocked from public view.

What is difference between expunction and nondisclosure?

An Expunction is the erasing of all record of the offense.

For Non-disclosure, the record is still intact, but information about the offense cannot be released to the public. This generally happens in the case of deferred adjudication.


Contact Us Today